The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

P1105 no fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmfairladyz

Probationary Member
May 3, 2014
elgin, Illinois
Hey guys I have had a p1105 and I have replaced the FPR 2 times and the code will not go away any ideas as to what could be causing this. also there is a knocking nois coming from the top of the engine when you rev up the engine. Pls help
Thanks

ok welll i see that the hose on top of the FPR splits one goes to the intake manifold the next to a MAF and the last has the hose and then what looks like a electrical wire coming out of it and it continues to some where near the back of the car would that be it.

Is it on the driver or passenger side of the firewall also my evap system has been taken out.

Sorry I sent that before I saw u had sent me the last part ok I found it it was in the box of parts I got if someone would show me where all the hoses go that would be great because I'm just alittle lost

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back