The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G P0505 fault. IAC looks fine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stheodore10

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2012
Hillsborough, New_Jersey
i was driving to dunkin today and ive been driving with this code for a couple days cause it didnt seem like anything was wrong... but the cars rpms went nuts then the car died and i couldnt start it since. checked the isc and it looked fine. researched the topic and couldnt come to a conclusion either... what to do :confused:

The isc looked like it was fine... I don't wanna drop money on it unless its a sure fix

got the p0505 code thrown at me. car wouldnt start. tested the isc and figured it should be replaced with ohm readings higher than normal, although no coils fried. tested the tps and readings were off, do i need a new one? also, anything else i should check for?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back