The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

P0125

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 6, 2002
Glenview_IL
On the way home my CEL came on and I checked it my pocketlogger which shows it as being Insufficient Coolant Temp. for Closed Loop Fuel Control. I know the thermostat is good because the car warms up quickly. I searched and it seems some people said that it could be the front O2 sensor, which would make sense because for the past month my gas mileage has been pretty bad (14-16 mpg). Anyone know any other causes?

I don't know if this would be much help but I just had the same code come up the other day. I have a bad O2 sensor, you should see no or odd ready with your pocket logger. I also got another code which was fuel trim(bank one). I haven't got the new o2 in yet so I don't know if that going to fix it or not but lets hope so.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back