The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Oxygen Sensor ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sohail

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2004
mobile, Alabama
hi guyz, yesterday i went to MCDONALD MUFFLER and installed a 3" FlowMaster Exhaust system on my Stocked 1995 Eclipse RS. Anyone know what is that sensor or something, that connects to to exhaust pipe near Catalytic converted ? looks like oxygen sensor but as far as i know oxygen sensor sits near Headers.

amd why'd you get 3" exhaust? Your profile says you got n/t, if that's the case imo 3" is too big for your car.

who told you to get a 3" exhaust? Are you planing on going turbo in the future? If not, sell it to a guy with turbo car and get yourself smaller diameter exhaust.

do they make a flowmaster exhaust kit for a 90gsx turbo. i have to have some sort of memory from my camaro and since all 4 cylinders sound like crap who cares its a flow master on an import.

no i mean i installed a WHOLE new flow master exhaust system. yes MCDONALD muffer do build custom exhaust.

I m not rich no im not planning on making it turbo. but ive already spend $79 for the installation labour :cry: and still no gain in peformance.

sohail said:
no i mean i installed a WHOLE new flow master exhaust system. yes MCDONALD muffer do build custom exhaust.

I m not rich no im not planning on making it turbo. but ive already spend $79 for the installation labour :cry: and still no gain in peformance.
you won't see any gains with 3" exhaust on n/t car, not unless you do some major mods to the car. Like I said, try and find somebody to swap the exhaust with, someone who has 2.25 or even 2.5 and wants to go 3".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back