The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Outlander 4G63t swap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulonfire11

Probationary Member
Nov 22, 2011
Darien, Illinois
So I'm bored and in need of a new daily car... I thought that an Outlander AWD would be a fun car to tinker with. I was also wondering how hard it would be to swap a 4G63 into it?

Ive seen one done before, but Im curious on the parts that would be needed and if any custom parts are needed?

I believe AMS built the "evolander" awhile back. I thought I saw a few build pictures on their website. Not sure if they are still there though. Last I saw they were selling the car.

Ive seen it for sale, but 35,000 is way way more then I'd be looking to spend. Im just curious on what custom parts would be needed.

there selling the evolander now on evoultionm.net. you can see there whole build on there

you can't directly sway a 4g63t into an Outlander, better off getting the Turbo Kit for the NT evo's, or swapping in an Evo drivetrain..As an Outlander owner i have given this much thought.

The Brakes 12" discs off the 2007 models will fit on the fronts of 2g's with just the purchase of the Outlander caliper brackets.

AMS EvoLander is forsale on evom I think for $27k. It's a full JDM front "airtrek".

Well I have a Ford Focus now as a daily, but with 170k miles its becoming a money pit fast.

Would an Evo drivetrain swap bolt in?

And Im more then capable to do the swap, and I wouldnt do a crazy build just a good daily build.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back