The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Out With the Old in With the New

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunernewb92

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2008
North Canton, Ohio
So I have already showed you the car, told how I got it, and have been informed that the seats have been replaced. To add to that, a nice clean, non torn, dash has been installed and a new center console. A pioneer head unit from my old truck was put in to have some tunes when everything works and we drive. We replaced the guage cluster with a Non-turboed one to have a bigger tach and to get rid of the most useless boost guage ever put in a car.

Well, we needed a boost guage now, one that was accurate, so we ordered a new autometer guage. We opted to pay a bit more for the new model since wiring was easier. We ordered a pod holder that replaces the center vent. We also ordered a innovative wideband guage with a new O2 sensor and wired the Innovative O2 into our ECU to replace the old one.

We also cleaned the engine and ordered new parts!
(sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, ill try and replace them with some decent pics as soon as I can find my camera)

DSM Link!!

dsmlink.jpg

Sway Bar and SS Brake Lines

swaybar.jpg

Sway Bar Bushings Front and Rear

swaybar.jpg

We also ordered new front a rear rotors and performance brake pads.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back