The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Our newest celebrity

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calan

DSM Wiseman
Jan 16, 2007
OKC, Oklahoma
So Eric (turbosax2) came to OKC for a while today, and I figured we'd run over to Chuck Seitsinger's shop and see what's up. As it turns out, a few of the guys from Street Outlaws were over there hanging out after hours, so we BS'd for a while and snapped some pics.

This is what Eric looks like when surrounded by about 6000 whp :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

(From left to right: Doc, Monza, Eric, Daddy Dave, and Chuck)

BTW - Big, BIG thanks to Eric for motivating me and helping to finish pulling the Talon's trans. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pic! Some badass cars on that show.

They couldn't fit me in the show, but I'm unofficially number 11 on the list :cool:LOL

Thats so bad ass you guys got to meet these guys!!

I've run into a couple of them at local drags and stuff and talked cars for a bit, but don't really "know" them.... but I've known Chuck for years. He has WAY too much of my money for fixing family cars (Hondas) that I'm not interested in working on. :)

I told him that for all the money I've spent there and all the people I've referred to him, he should at least put my name on his car somewhere. LOL

Id like to give farm truck a run! just for kicks!! ;)

I don't know what Sean has done to his truck the last couple of years, but he's lost a good two seconds it seems. I've seen that truck run crazy times on multiple street passes at local events many times, and a few borderline 9 second passes at the track. (I was actually set to race him a couple of years ago at the Small Town races until a douche cut in line and screwed us up, but I digress). Lately though he can't seem to be able to run anything better than what would equate to a low 11 to mid 10 sec pass it seems.

Last edited:
That's funny you actually know these characters Craig. A guy I work with who doesn't know much about cars loves this show, actually brought it to my attention. I laughed and said, I know a DSMer with a fast car in OKC I wonder if he's seen them at the track? Guess this answers my question!

Just don't run Farm Truck, I hear he collects import cars spoilers when he beats them as it's part of the bet? LOL

:dsm:

I was actually set to race him a couple of years ago at the Small Town races until a douche cut in line and screwed us up, but I digress

Found the (crappy cell phone) video.

http://www.jcsautomation.com/temp/video0092.mp4

I parked for two races until the farm truck could move up, and before he could get over into the left lane for our run, the guy in the "bad ass" (his own words in the pits) Camaro hurried past the farm truck and lined up next to me so he could smoke the little white rice burner. You can see the farm truck sitting there next in line after my race ends.

F--ker. :|

Last edited:
Anybody know what times these guys are runnin in the 1/4?

They are set up for 1/8 mile, so it doesn't translate very well. I imagine the faster ones could easily run consistent 7's if they set up for it.

EDIT:

Here is a Murder Nova 1/4 mile run from 2008 that was in the low 8's, when he wasn't nearly as fast as he is now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXFrWMB23Q[/ame]

The car is freakin' fast, any way you slice it.

Last edited:
It's pretty nuts you actually socialize with these guys.

I wouldn't call it socializing; more like "Hey Chuck. How's business? Here's another $500" LOL

Must be pretty awesome to sit and shoot the shit with them.

Definitely. They are just a bunch of average, smack-talking, type "A" rednecks (shhh...don't tell them I said that), but with a lot of money tied up in some incredible machines and the ability to drive them.

It is fun getting to hear some of the stories though, and BS'ing with them out at the track or whatever. They are very accessible, although it's gotten more difficult to get any one-on-one time with them since the show aired. These days there are always people in their shops and crowds gathered around them anywhere they go.

It was just luck of the draw that the other three happened to be over at Chuck's shop when Eric and I stopped by after hours. I was really just planning on introducing him to Chuck and maybe get a pic with him or something; but we ended up running into the other guys and talking with them for 20 minutes or so. Good times.

The minute we walked out into the shop where the others were (from the office where we were talking with Chuck), they started busting on Eric for being from the north east. "Why the hell would I want my picture taken with a damn yankee?" and that stuff. It was funny as hell. :)

They are a pretty cool laid back group of guys.

HA HA yep I can just imagine exactly how people you know locally are celebrities or somewhat famous to others that never have seen them but to you they are just guys to hang out with.

I used to drink beer and hang out with Brett Voelkel from Ride tech. He worked for BDS blowers then so I got to hang out with Chip Foose and Troy Trepanier back in the 90's at the car shows and a few parties. Got to ride around in Troys 50 buick picking up the car show chics. What I wouldn't give to be back there again. Pretty much just cool dudes to hang out with that just happen to build amazing cars. I still run into Brett every once in a while and his shop is still local. I talked with him to see if he would be interested in building anything along the dsm route but he has bigger fish to fry but still polite.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back