The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Other Car Sites....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness_fallz

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2004
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Other car sites suck. Other than my DSM, I currently have a 1993 Saturn, a 1991 240sx, and a 1996 Dodge Avenger.

The Saturn guys, no offense to anyone, don't know their alternator from their ***holes. There are maybe a handful of people on all 3 of the forums that know what they're talking about with these cars. For once I'm actually referencing a repair manual before a site on a car.

The 240 guys are alright, a good chunk of them know what their talking about, but most of the kids just boast about how their SR20 is putting out MAD BOOST YO! And how they do some CRAZY STREET DRIFTS!!!! *sigh*

Now the Avenger\Sebring crowd have been the worst yet. I'm working on a 3.0 swap and have been asking a few of the more obvious questions at random, and asking just general questions. Whereas even the JERKS on this board will go through and give you a link to go on while they're insulting you about how basic a question is, these guys are just going to go through and attack you and insult you without giving you the smallest amount of assistance.

Really makes me proud to be a part of this community. DSM 4 Life.

darkness_fallz said:
Now the Avenger\Sebring crowd have been the worst yet. I'm working on a 3.0 swap and have been asking a few of the more obvious questions at random, and asking just general questions. Whereas even the JERKS on this board will go through and give you a link to go on while they're insulting you about how basic a question is, these guys are just going to go through and attack you and insult you without giving you the smallest amount of assistance.

I agree with you and I don't. Yes, most of the time the people at aseclub can act like Jerks, but when newbies ask the same question over , and over it gets kind of tedious. When a lot of the time it could be answered with a simple search. It goes for every site. I am a member at aseclub. There are people here that can/do act the same way. But there's nothing you can do. I do agree with you, and disagree. Let people be people you know :sneaky:

darkness_fallz said:
Whereas even the JERKS on this board will go through and give you a link to go on while they're insulting you about how basic a question is, these guys are just going to go through and attack you and insult you without giving you the smallest amount of assistance.
We're nice jerks here. Still, we don't much talk about other sites. We don't really need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back