The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ostar testing the Green Monster!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OstarMotorsport

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 15, 2010
orlando, Florida
Here's a vid of the green monster from this weekend at the local 1/8th mile. On this pass I had to baby it to try to get it to go straight. The car has issues staying on a straight line when pushed to the limit. We'll be working on it in the upcoming weeks to get the car to go all out and use its full potential.

Ostar Green Monster 1000hp 1G Testing on the 1/8th mile - YouTube

Nasty biotch, fernando! Not to take anything away from the car but its just crazy that its only trapping 3mph more than your stock block car!!! Lol! Sick car, driving, and vid! Just the think I needed as I sit here in the dark with no power, waiting for this stupid ass tropical storm to get the hell outta here! Lol

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back