The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

orlando dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathanfl

Supporting VIP
Feb 20, 2014
orlando, Florida
I know its far and few, but is there an Orlando crowd? It would be nice to know a few people around here either working on their builds or have finished theirs.

I'm not in orlando but in spacecoast. My car is a dd/project... I've also noticed not many dsm's around are part of the dsmtuners comunity and are just every day stock drivin cars

Back when I lived down there going to school I asked the same question you did on here and someone linked this Orlando DSM Forum I went to a meet or two, there were some good people out there but its been 3 years since I was out there.

Seems everyone around here is into hondas, not much of a dsm scene. Guess once im done with my project ill have to show them whats up alone LOL.

Dsmtripp - space coast is like 30min from me. Im by the track so your a hop skip and a jump from me :)

Im looking forward to the 2104 Tampa meet. Pretty sure my 2g will not be ready but im still going to try getting there just to hang out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back