The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Oreilly clutch disc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o0ohaviko0o

15+ Year Contributor
May 30, 2004
Houston, Texas
I have an ACT 2600 pressure. just the disc went out and my friend told me to get a 95 gsx clutch disc with my 2600 pressure plate. i was thinking about getting an orielly clutch disc and use it with my pressure plate? has anyone ever tried an oreilly clutch disc with a 2600 pressure plate? or should i just wait and get one from the dealer? :talon:

I would get an Act disc. Why spend that time opening up your tranny to put in a stock disc and have it burn up really fast?

well the stock one lasted my a long time with the ACT. kinda on a buget too. so that why i was wondering about getting just a stock disc. i talked to the performance shop that does my work and they said i can use a stock disc ### is the pressure plate that puts the pressure against my flywheel. just that the orielly disc is half as cheap than the dealer one.

Dont get the orielly one, i have personally used it and its a POS. Just trust me on this one.

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back