The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Orca - 11 sec street rippa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got a little snow here yesterday and they laid some salt down, so she won’t see the road until we get a good dose of rainfall. Picked up a trickle charger for the talon and the Jeep along with lug tool to replace the terminals on the jeep and this cool front emblem from @Paul@RTM. Shout out to Paul for letting me know it was going on sale in a few days so I can save a few bucks. Thanks Paul!! Here’s the link if anyone is interested.

Question is, do I have it powdercoated or leave it raw??? 🤔

6A0E13BE-6F28-407F-9F95-51D85D3570CE.jpeg
2F7CBD18-CFE4-4B4C-AA44-67009828EA50.jpeg630A5D94-3AF7-42A5-8E45-277319B0B9B0.jpeg

Flat black background. Raised eagle in white.
Not sure how much work that would be but it would be original 👍. I was thinking just gloss black powder coat. Then sand down the raised area to polish it since it’s aluminum.

It’s very difficult to heel & toe on a 1g. I’ve gone through a few different sets of pedals on my previous cars. The momo set I had on my 2g was great. Easy to h&t, felt great and didn’t slip when it got wet. But sadly I can’t find them. I went el cheapo with this but at least I can h&t now.

BF7A3772-398D-40DF-8353-643889997C67.jpeg

I bet it's responding pretty well w all this cool weather. You can tell you have a lot of seat time 🤘🏼
Yeah she crab walks a bit LOL. Fun AF in this weather.

I really like that wheel, fits the interior well!
I think so too. It’s the 2nd closest to the evo 8 momo that I could find. The other one was $100 more but I didn’t like the finish it came in. Can’t wait to feel it on the road. It’s sleeting like MF here so it’s going to be a while

The seat were taking up room so I decided to install the p/s and throw the current one in the basement until o figure my seat situation. She was looking a little dry so condition the sh1t out of it. Not bad! Only if the drivers side was the same. I wanted to put the stock leather back on the d/s but it’s completely apart and I wasn’t sold on the covers my wife made. So my plan is put that one back together or get a d/s aftermarket seat. Entry level seats aren’t too expensive but I’ll have to do my homework when time comes.

She needed some love ❤️ 😝

B0A9AE0A-DB66-47B1-A2F8-2758F0590412.jpeg
017B2632-044C-4A6C-8476-F428B1908988.jpeg
23B79AC3-987E-4E40-9C47-74465BB478E1.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back