The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Orca - 11 sec street rippa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3SX rear upper adjustable control arms

F9D606F8-D786-4FB9-8E5B-C158B7AB238D.jpeg
7EE6567C-979C-4929-BA30-08BC742B9137.jpeg

Finished painting the new shoes. It’s a F$&@ing PITA to paint rims. Next tool will be a spray gun.

Hopefully my buddy has time this week to swap the tires.

75263AC4-225C-4119-BC34-B0E1D6046A9D.jpeg

image.jpg

Love those wheels. I rock the same on my 2g. I wanted them for about 10 years before I finally grabbed a set last year.

Rpf1 imo looks great on everything. I’d love those if money wasn’t a factor. I got these for $180 with some curb rash and 1 rim with a slight bend. Paid $110 to get that fixed. So in for $290... not bad.

I didn't port my hole enough now I can have to go back in at some point. So annoying.

That sucks!! As you know, trying to get all the shavings out is the worst part imo. I shouldn’t have put the extra crush washer. It’s on the low side but not too low. Right at the low line at idle and dead center at cruise and goes up as I get on it.

I didn't port my hole enough now I can have to go back in at some point. So annoying.

You were too cautious. Better to remove less than more :idontknow:. I went by the pics in Jafro’s video and as always, he explains things very well. Pics are at 29:xx

First time at the drag strip in over a decade.
Coolant temp was 190 at staging lane on the last run and added some fuel up top (93 + 2 gallons of E85). Also dropped tire pressure to 20psi. Shooting for high 11s by the end of the year on E85.

5DE148E1-2AC3-468A-9036-F6380454661C.jpeg

Those times kept getting better! 12.6 is a fun car! Enjoyed the video, nice work man!

Those times kept getting better! 12.6 is a fun car! Enjoyed the video, nice work man!

Thanks , Marty! ‘‘Twas a blast. Battled a little knock and heat since we drove there. Dropped tire pressure to 20 psi to get that 60’

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back