The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Orca - 11 sec street rippa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Made a mount out of aluminium and covered with felt for tablet.

IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG

Can you make tuning adjustments with the tablet or just data log? That'd be awesome and so much more gooder than a frickin laptop sliding all over.

You can but it’s kind of a pain. I’m kind of used to it now but if you have fat fingers, it can get annoying. I was still using my laptop when dialing in the Maf. It’ll be great once you have everything dialed in though. Every time you have to make adjustments, you have to press the keyboard icon at the bottom.

I'm having issues with my hp laptop now. It's a windows 10 7 months old and I keep getting port rejecting bit request messed with it for a few hours installing and uninstalling drivers running compatibility mode bs even running the program as administrator which I'm the only profile on the damn thing. I finally gave up I'm gonna grab my laptop from work I know it works.

I'm having issues with my hp laptop now. It's a windows 10 7 months old and I keep getting port rejecting bit request messed with it for a few hours installing and uninstalling drivers running compatibility mode bs even running the program as administrator which I'm the only profile on the damn thing. I finally gave up I'm gonna grab my laptop from work I know it works.

Take a look here.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/connectionproblem

Thanks I've been running around that over and over I'm going to try my work comp that's worked in the past so I'll make sure it's not a dlc issue.

Tony, I THINK that connector you are wondering about is the a/c connector. Does your car have a/c or was it taken out?
Marty

Hey Marty! I don’t believe it’s for the ac. Now that I think about it, think it goes to the fuel pressure solenoid. It’s too short to run to the ac fuse location.

It doesn’t have ac but I have everything except tensioner, belt and also need a custom line made to go around the ic pipe

Yeah I should have said COMPRESSOR. My 92 still has air and I thought it looked familiar. Steve said the same thing, so pretty sure on it.

So now you need INTAKE valves.....man I feel your pain, been there and haven't got that one back on the road to devastate local Muscle yet :(
Let me know if i can help. You just need 3??
15511471936672708476002500411643.jpg

Here's 2.....they are just barely out of round Tony and a hammer will straighten em out!
:p
But SERIOUSLY, DO YOU JUST NEED 3? Intake? Let me know.
Marty

Note: they bent and didnt punch holes. I think the necked down area on those valves helped not make even bigger problems.

Last edited:
I'm looking for 3. I have only found 1 good one so far. Stock valves?

I'm looking for 3. I have only found 1 good one so far. Stock valves?
I can buff those out. Haha Wow. That’s some serious bend there Marty. I just ordered a used set. I appreciate you offering.

Kewl. I was searching all over for the bag I have that has all used valvetrain stuff.
Good deal man!! :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back