The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Orange Plaid Headliner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picnic anyone! its not my thing but congrats on the work done on it

Didn't someone do something similar to this? I could have sworn I saw this before.

*edit* Oh, just saw that it was Jaxness. TBH, I don't think it looks that bad, it's just different.

Not a huge fan of it, but I guess if it's your thing then rock it.

Hmmm. No, sir. I don't like it.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

*Looks up at address bar, doesn't see VWVortex.com typed there.*

Probably just dreaming. Moving on...

ive seen you diss alot on this forum since ive been here, and for somebody with what looks to be a riced out eclipse (nice park bench wing, gotta keep the FWD in line), you talk alot of shit, oh and somebody already mentioned vwvortex ^ so you FAIL bro. ROFL

nice work on the headliner, id like to do mine in a blue/grey and black plaid, DOPE :thumb:

ive seen you diss alot on this forum since ive been here, and for somebody with what looks to be a riced out eclipse (nice park bench wing, gotta keep the FWD in line), you talk alot of shit, oh and somebody already mentioned vwvortex ^ so you FAIL bro. ROFL

nice work on the headliner, id like to do mine in a blue/grey and black plaid, DOPE :thumb:

...ouchh

Thanks man! it seems we have this thing called creativity, finding it on here is like looking for a unicorn.

Blue/Gray plaid would look awesome. My gauges light up orange, and the orange will be incorporated into the exterior soon too.

No I say that because 80% of the v dubs that come into the dealership I work at have this done too their headliners/interior

You do realize they come with plaid interior from the factory right:banghead: since the first generation.

Lol at the vwvortex shit though it's pretty true, but I don't see how this is stance crap. Personally I think I'd have to see the entire interior, but I like the idea. I don't see much of interior creativity threads so thanks ffor doing something.

well i have the gauges with like 10 different colors, and since my car is white, my evo enkei's are gunmetal (pretty plain but looks good outside), my bay is gonna be all blue hoses and couplers, steel braided lines with anodized red and blue fittings and all aluminum accents...

I like it :thumb:

Those grey interiors need all the help they can get! I like the orange plaid.

itll go well with the theme ive chosen:thumb:

While I'm happy for you that the headliner will go well with the theme you have chosen, the more important question is, "Does the theme I chose go well with this car?" While I personally believe the answer is no, at least you like it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back