The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Opinions on ERL t3 manifold with split collar

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90ATEGST

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2007
Gulfport, Mississippi
Just wanting some opinions from some of you guys running this manifold with the split collar..any pro's/con's. Good boost control/flow? Also any problems besides keltalon's cracking..any input is appreciated. :thumb:

^^that thread is 6 years old..was more looking for people that have been running them for a while and can report on their longevity

I don't think they even come in stainless anymore, right? All ive seen are the cast ones nowadays. My good buddy has the cast version and loves it, the wastegate position is ideal, really. The ERL manifold would be the one I would be running if not for my twinscroll manifold.

Well you may want to look at other sites besides here for a reveiw like, dsmtalk, mitusmedia, or even dsmpurity. Or even contact the maker of the manifold at hand if you cant find any other information, on it, seems i see quite a few people running it so it could be good for them, or even in the case of the cracking one sometime things do fail, chance we take. Doesnt mean that everyone will fail, pros ive seen others at some car meets who really like the product.

I don't think they even come in stainless anymore, right? All ive seen are the cast ones nowadays. My good buddy has the cast version and loves it, the wastegate position is ideal, really. The ERL manifold would be the one I would be running if not for my twinscroll manifold.

i am pretty sure they are cast out of stainless steel...:cool:

I would run one too maybe one day when i change my set up next year, to a larger turbo, and built engine it looks like a nice piece and others i know agree.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back