The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ongoing DSMtuners Calendar Photo Submissions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
We stopped creating an annual calendar a few years back due to too few quality submissions being sent in. However, we're starting to collect more for future calendars just in case.
Do not post your entries here in this thread and please read the whole message before PMing me with questions.

Please make sure you read the following requirements carefully before submitting your photos:

You can only submit photos of a DSM that you own, and you must own the rights to the photo or have the right to grant us permission to use it for this purpose (no watermarks on the photos please).

2. Each photo you submit must be at least 2500 pixels wide, minimum - this is critical. If the photo is less than 2500 pixels wide then it will not print well and it will not be considered. If you're unsure, check the Properties of the file when you copy it to your computer. And no, you cannot resize a small photo to make it larger than 2500 pixels - all that does is stretch the photo, making it look terrible when printed. Set your camera settings to its highest setting when taking photos, any $150 digital camera will do the job these days. Use Google to find more information on this if you don't understand.

3. Only submit 1-3 high quality photos of your car. Send one photo per email if the files are very large (or compress the files). Please change the file names of your photos to reflect your username on DSMtuners. For example, my username is Ludachris, so I would change the file name of the images I send to be ludachris.jpg, ludachris-2.jpg, ludachris-3.jpg. Make sense?

4. Please, no photoshopped pics. If you need to cut out the license plate, that's fine, but we can do that for you. But please don't add special effects to the photo.

5. It's fine to have more then one DSM in the photo, so long as you own one of them and it's your photo. If there is non-DSM in the photo you can still submit it if the DSM is the main focus of the photo. Make sure we can quickly verify the DSM in your photos by referencing your DSMtuners user profile - either with your avatar or your Vehicle Profile.

6. Please only submit photos that are in landscape view instead of portrait. We've learned this over the past couple years, and would like to recommend you look for your shots in this way. The calendar pages are printed in landscape view, so this will maximize the image on the page. Just in case you're unsure which is which, this image should help:

LANDSCAP.gif

7. The photos you submit must have been taken recently. Please make sure your camera's clock is properly set or the time stamp will be wrong.

8. If your car has mismatched body panels (i.e. black hood, red door, silver bumper), it won't even be considered. So please don't send any pictures in.

If any of the above rules are not met, the photo will not be considered. You will not get notified of this, so please follow all rules before submitting.

Send me an email to calendars @ dsmtuners.com (no spaces) and include the photo attachments and the following information:

- Your full name
- Your DSMtuners username
- DSM year/make/model
- Any notable accomplishments/achievements with the car (championships, 1/4 - mile time, etc).

Please do not send questions about the requirements via email, PM me your questions. Emails will not be responded to.

Please note:
- Make sure to include the above info. Without it, your pictures are useless to me!
- We have no timetable to produce a new calendar. It will depend completely on how many photos we receive that meet the requirements. Once we have enough, we'll work on creating a new calendar.
- You will find out if you made it into the calendar when it is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back