The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

One of the last great ones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My stomach seriously dropped to my feet when I read the mileage. The only thing better than this was a 1999 Minden Silver Spyder GST that had never been titled, down here in San Jose, literally brand new. This was about 6 months ago, I think they wanted close to the same price.

I have a 96 or 97 here in town that apparently runs 305awhp with a 20g, dyno to prove. ( different story, don't want to get into it) I digress, he wants $15,500 and it has more km than mine. Other differences. 20g vs 16g, cheap coilovers vs my tokico illumina with prokit springs, his 785 vs my 1050 injectors.
Again, I digress. For the money. I would buy the stock one. :)

Dam Thats crazy. I once saw a gsx with 13xxx miles for 14k$ in the la area. It was the cleans 2g ive ever seen. It was red if that matters Haha

Some guy here had a 2003 Evo 8 for sale with 2300 miles, barely it was 2302 to be exact. The dude sold it to a kid for 6 grand because he wasn't sure how much it was worth and his step son died in Afghanistan from some training accident. Kind of sad to think the guy bought it in 03 when he first enlisted then almost never got to drive it. This wasnt all that long ago either.

At least the kid who got it was cool, he saved all summer to buy his first car with some added cash from his parents. I'm glad he got it as he was pretty cool and his waiting for the right car Definatly paid off for him! Kind of funny to think of a 17 year old with a car like that though LOL.

LOL yeah seems scam... he says wife complains of too many cars but he will trade it for the right car?

no sense there...

but still, a dream car for sure!

I emailed it. Let's see if this is a scam.

You would expect a real person to put a number and most people do that now. Hmm.. Also the exact number price.. Why 16,385? Why not 16,500? Lol.

Meh, I don't think it's a scam. But I do think he's just trying to shut his wife up by "attempting" to sell it.

You and everyone else, Sean. ROFL Just go with it.

Meh, I don't think it's a scam. But I do think he's just trying to shut his wife up by "attempting" to sell it.

You and everyone else, Sean. ROFL Just go with it.

LOL. If it's not a scam, I'm probably going to cry. That car is just way to clean. Kinda puts off as a fake though just because it's something we don't ever see. Ever.

Well just got an email back. It's definitely legit. No sob story or anything. I can upload the extra pics when I get home.

This is a chance for one of us to grab this car.

He's from San brun area or whatever and name is Wayne. Said he really thinks the car is worth the asking price and its only somewhat negotiable
Lewis Ludwig on HTC HD2

I think he put the price just so his wife would stop nagging him on the number of vehicles he has. That way he shows he's trying to sell (As most DSMers won't pay that) and he gets to keep it :p

Being married myself, this is the first thought that came to my mind. Not that i've ever done this myself. :cool:

Damn, I subscribed to this thread when I created it, I was getting a few updates, but I didn't realize people were still posting to it. I'm also glad to see it's legit. I emailed the guy, but he never replied to me. I sent it from my pop outlook account via gmail, so sometimes that acts up with craigslist. But this car is amazing. Like I said though a dealer in San Jose had a spyder with delivery miles on it not too long ago. Never titled. Now that was amazing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back