The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

One of the coolest house

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice but it lacks garage space, I'd like to live at an old Air Force Base, Huge garage space and your own Test and Tune track.

that house is pretty cool. I'd take my fiance and go there for vacation, but would NEVER own it....

Just think about it. A little hurricane or a storm and that house is done! :D

That IS the best house ever!!! EVER EVER EVER I WANT TO LIVE THERE SO BAD ! also is that chick with a wayner at the bottom ? ?

That is ####ing paradise! Man I would loveee to live there. It'd be scary if there was a typhoon, though.

I have seen that before in a powerpoint thing at work. I noticed it said Hilton in the address I wonder what Hilton you would have to look up to get info on it. If anyone knows let me know.

Michael
:talon: :talon:

92awddsm said:
That would be sweet but I bet they cant get any homeowners insurance. Could you imagine the waves rocking the house and you to sleep every night?

I dont think anywaves are making it that far to the house , its only like 3 feet deep for atleaxt 2000 years around it

EclipseTrbo420A said:
I dont think anywaves are making it that far to the house , its only like 3 feet deep for atleaxt 2000 years around it

hurricanes do not care how deep the water is :shhh:

in the words of ron white "its not THAT the wind is blowin.....its WHAT the wind is blowin...if that house gets hit with a volvo....water depth doesn't come into play

Just my .02 but it looks like south pacific....I know of a few houses down there like that...a lot of them are rental properties from big companies, look in the back of a vacation magazine, those places rent for like 100k a week....and if it is the so-pac, then they dont get waves or anything, the water is really shallow and even when big storms come through, there is usually a reef or an atol to protect the shallow water...the only thing you gotta b careful of is the trees flyin LOL...

DSMX921 said:
in the words of ron white "its not THAT the wind is blowin.....its WHAT the wind is blowin...if that house gets hit with a volvo....water depth doesn't come into play

LOL

Ya thats a nice house.. I'd live there for the summer months for sure LOL

Not a house, but a hotel actually: http://www.hilton.co.uk/maldives

The Deluxe water villa is $1200 per night.

EDIT - My mistake, theres also a presedential suite, which i think is the one in the pictures, but i cant find a price for it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back