The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

One of One Eagle talon -Fittipaldi Prototype

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Put new tires on the Fittipaldi Talon.

Attachments

• Fitti tires.jpg
    Fitti tires.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 204
Less than 1,000. Been really busy with work so I haven't done much to it. I start it and drive it to keep everything in shape. It still has less than 60K miles.

Well I finally removed all of the wiring from the radio that was installed. What a mess.

Attachments

• Talon no radio.jpg
    Talon no radio.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Talon wires removed.jpg
    Talon wires removed.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 189
Rex2342 from here sent me a stock radio and I am going to try and install it this week. It is a little worn but it is all I have for now.

I know I am a bit late, but ClassicCar I use to live in Fishers over the summer and am at Ball State now, where is your shop? I really want to see this car in real life, and I am bummed as #### that I didn't happen to spot it over the summer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back