The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

One of One Eagle talon -Fittipaldi Prototype

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the 1 of 1 indy pace car 3000gt was recently sold at private auction for around 12k i think.

it was made by mitsubishi/dodge to be the pace car but the racing league threw a fit it wasnt an american built car so it sat in storage for 19 years before being sold

the racing history had them orginally asking 20k. i think there was only one bid at the auction as the number of non specialty production cars was so high it isnt considered a rare car. prob same thing going on with the fitapaldi talon.

Indypacecars.com - 1991 pace car, Dodge Viper

on a side note that is kind of cool this years 3000gt national gathering is being held at indy and the promoters have gotten permission to do one lap at indy speed way in honor of the stealth not being allowed to run the pace lap.

going to be pretty cool tosee almost 200 3000gts doing a lap at indy in its honor. it will be awsome if the stealth car comes out

with 1 of 1 cars its hard to sell them because the only way to price the rarity is by previous sales of the same car. since the car has been kept kind of secret and tucked away it has actually decreased its own worth. if he had been showing the car at car shows and at car events and what not he would have an easier time since people would be more aware of the car

man i want my 1g to look like that. :hmm: maybe one day we will be able to buy a kit like that for our cars. :pray:

I say if it's still for sale that we all put in a $1.00 and raffle it off. Ludacris can hold all the money and once it's bought and delivered the winner gets it on an agreement that he/she doesn't do anything to it. Sounds good to me.

Haha that'd take alot of people

Will you be taking that damn fuse holder thing on the firewall?

Congrats on the purchase man. How much did you pick it up for? If you don't mind me asking.

YES I will be removing the fuse from the firewall, and the speaker in the hatchback area. I will make sure to get all the wiring back to original. Checking it all out right now.

Wow the car went to Indy, when and where can I see it in person? I was litterally just showing a buddy this car 2 days ago on here.

Engine and turbo are being checked out right now. Valve cover gasket is leaking and being replaced. Back to my shop after that for restoration of the interior. Fittipaldi had the interior "blacked out" and a complete black interior was not available so some of the interior parts were painted black and need to be redone. Some minor issues with the seats will be fixed as well. Some exterior parts need attention as well. I hope to have all finished by May.

Pictures!!!! Lots and lots of detailed pictures!!!! Great buy I'm soooooooooo jealous...I'm going to start playing the lottery in hopes of winning the money so I can buy this car hahaha

Pictures!!!! Lots and lots of detailed pictures!!!! Great buy I'm soooooooooo jealous...I'm going to start playing the lottery in hopes of winning the money so I can buy this car hahaha

Thats if he's willing to let it go:p

I am also having the wastegate replaced. I will start posting pics soon.

The valve cover gasket and wastegate are installed. Should have some new pics in a day or 2.

This is so cool! Glad to see it dodnt end up in the wrong hands. Cant believe that kid sold it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back