The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

One of One Eagle talon -Fittipaldi Prototype

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FittipaldiTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2004
vero beach, Florida
Basically this car is a prototype car that chrysler was going to mass produce... Emerson Fittipaldi designed this car. My father had this car in storage for the past 10 years and now I have cleaned it up a bit. I hope you enjoy...
P.S. I wasnt really sure where I could post my car and be able to get feedback on it...

Attachments

• Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 8,276
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 6,212
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5,313
  • specs.JPG
    specs.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 5,446
Wow, and I thought I had seen em all by now. Very cool and unique. I'd roll that baby right back into the garage and put one of those bubbles around it. :cool:

Wow that thing is CLEAN! I would not drive that thing, just keep staring at it :D Any pics of under the hood? I'd say you're dads one lucky guy :thumb:

SleepingEclipse said:
Wow that thing is CLEAN! I would not drive that thing, just keep staring at it :D Any pics of under the hood? I'd say you're dads one lucky guy :thumb:

It's my car now LOL

the engine is all stock... nothing to show off... I am not sure if I am going to do much to the engine though... it might devalue it... what do u guys think, should I mod it?

That is one sexy car :thumb: :thumb: !!

I probably wouldn't touch it if I were you, and just by another 1G to mod. I'm sure it will be worth ALOT of money some day. I would just keep it pretty much stock.

Love the body kit.......

AH, NO! MODDING BAD! OMG

Seriously, if that car is a 1 of 1, put it in your garage, set up a couch next to it and just sit there and stare at every now and again. Thats the kind of car that never comes out of the garage under its own power ;)

FittipaldiTalon said:
It's my car now LOL

SOB! :mad: :p Lucky...I wanna see how clean it is(after seeing the outside I would assume under the hood is spotless!) :thumb:

Enter that thing into some car shows or something, drive it to the shows in an enclosed trailer though. Its a very gorgeous car indeed.

FittipaldiTalon said:
It's my car now LOL

the engine is all stock... nothing to show off... I am not sure if I am going to do much to the engine though... it might devalue it... what do u guys think, should I mod it?

are the specs any different from a regular talon?

carpja said:
Thats the kind of car that never comes out of the garage under its own power ;)

What the hell is the point of owning a car and NOT driving it? And as far as not modding it goes, I agree to an extent, but what's the fun in not modding it? oooohhhh $$$ if you sell it down the road? who cares? I say sell it or enjoy it.

And yah, i'm curious if the specs are any different than a normal DSM.

the engine is the same as a normal tsi AWD... I read one of the articles that came with the car and it said they were going to put a larger engine in it or something, i forgret what liter though

In the interior, theres not much difference except for the seats, the seat are leather recaro racing seats with the Fittipaldi Emblem on it, and the stearing wheel is a indy style wheel with the emblem on it again

I saw those pics in the gallery when you put them up earlier today - and thought "Damn, that's one unique & clean 1G"

Now to find out about the history of it... I'm even more impressed. Awesome!! :cool: :thumb:

Can you take some more pics for us, maybe some of the interior, rear end, and just an engine shot for good measure? I'd love to get a better look at that rear wing and bumper.

The title is signed by Emerson Fittipaldi and I have all the original paperwork from day 1

Take a picture with a penny and a piece of paper that says "DSMTuners < me."

ok WOW . Put that thing in storage . NOW . Do night put another miles on it . and dooo nott take it anywehre , even trailored . What is going to happen if someone rams into your trailor . Park it and store it . That thing will be worth ALOT of money like previously stated.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back