The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

One more Kosei PS request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96awd

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
Bourbon, Missouri
Ok, I got me a set of Kosei K1's. I'm wanting to put Nitto NT555R's on them. I'm trying to get a exact picture of how it would look just to ensure myself I want to do it.

Pretty much, I want this exact setup, wheels/tires. But if someone could make the car black w/ the Talon gray/silver bottom around it like it is on the second picture.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I actually have a set of Kosei K1-TSs with NT555R's on them. Great tire. Very sticky when they get warm.

I suck at PS, but here's a few pics of them if someone wants to use them.

I got the wheels in my first pic. Kosei K1 Racing wheels.

These are the exact wheels in my room right now:

Sorry. When I first looked, I thought the wheels in the first pic were Evo Enkei wheels.

Could you make the car itself black, sir?

it looks great like that, just want a almost perfect insight, ya know?

Oh shit. LOL I thought it was black, now that you mention it though its navy blue! Give me a sec...

:dsm:

haha no problem! I wish mine was that color! I saw his car for sale/part out and want it so bad but can't handle two DSM's! LOL

I've been to Fenton btw, golfed at the City Course there, I think? I dated a girl for 4 years that lived in Arnold, every time I'd come out to visit we'd go do stuff in the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been to Fenton btw, golfed at the City Course there, I think? I dated a girl for 4 years that lived in Arnold, every time I'd come out to visit we'd go do stuff in the area.

Gorgeous! Thank you so much!

When were you out here? I've lived here my whole life, well practically. Arnold is 10 minute drive from me, as you know. The City Course in Creve Couer? I usually go there or the driving range across from where I used to play baseball at the Dream Fields off 30 about a mile past 1-41, if you remember where that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad thats what you were looking for.

To tell you the truth, while I was visiting I only had one thing on my mind and it wasn't knowing my way around Arnold. She bought me a Taylor Made R7 Super Quad a few years ago for my birthday (when we were still dating) and I took it down to that driving range just down the road from Arnold High. IIRC there was a Steak 'N Shake just up the street? Oh well. That was years ago and I don't talk to her anymore, just made me smile when I thought about Fenton, MO. LOL

Now I want Steak 'N Shake. :coy:

I'm glad thats what you were looking for.

To tell you the truth, while I was visiting I only had one thing on my mind and it wasn't knowing my way around Arnold. She bought me a Taylor Made R7 Super Quad a few years ago for my birthday (when we were still dating) and I took it down to that driving range just down the road from Arnold High. IIRC there was a Steak 'N Shake just up the street? Oh well. That was years ago and I don't talk to her anymore, just made me smile when I thought about Fenton, MO. LOL

Now I want Steak 'N Shake. :coy:

Haha. Sounded like a keeper if she was buying you stuff! I could barely get my gf to take me out to eat! But yeah, Steak 'N Shake is about .5 miles up the road from there.

It does sound good.. Thank you for making me want to spend more money on food!

She was but the long distance thing wasn't working for her, she met someone else and I found out about it. BOOM goes the dynamite, that relationship came to an end. I was deployed though so I knew it was coming sooner or later.

Yea, I think I just talked myself into a In-N-Out shake too, unfortunately they don't do side by sides nor are they open 24 hrs.

She was but the long distance thing wasn't working for her, she met someone else and I found out about it. BOOM goes the dynamite, that relationship came to an end. I was deployed though so I knew it was coming sooner or later.

Yea, I think I just talked myself into a In-N-Out shake too, unfortunately they don't do side by sides nor are they open 24 hrs.

That's a shame, bro. I know a girl that did the same.. but just cheated on him while he was away at AIT training.

Steak 'N Shake is about 1 mile up the road from me, 24 hours. I win.

I love that 1g. I may be in line to picking it up, as he is selling the car to get an evo.

I love that 1g. I may be in line to picking it up, as he is selling the car to get an evo.

That 1g is gorgeous! if I could have picked it up, I would've done it right away. Are you looking to trade your Evo for it if he adds cash or just to buy it?

I almost picked up an Evo IX but the lady backed out, should've figured.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back