The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

One more GSX down :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea, I just talked to him again. The insurance guy came and looked at it. He pretty much just took pictures and paid no attention to what Nick was saying about aftermarket parts, and the trans and motor swap.

Most estimators dont. He should either keep the salvage (and part it out) or at least strip the thing of all a/m stuff before the insurance company tows it...if they try to give him a crap value he should argue too..if a customer throws a big enough fit there is usually a way to increase the amount (not always though)

too bad...nice car

whoa i didnt even know you posted all this haha well it looks like my black tsi pic didnt work o well but R.I.P to the gsx
there is a 97 talon awd with a blown engine so im gonna hook myself up on that deal,the person tried telling me it was worht average retail and i pretty much told her no and she was like uhh o yea so i got hight retail i got 6500 for the and it cost 450 to keep the car,i didnt mention that it was a manual because i figured they would just pull the vin up and think its an automatic and i guess that guy didnt know what a shifter looks like because he looked inside. thanks for all the compliments

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back