The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

One more day until it starts! (build+pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
Crestview, Florida
Nice ride man! Good luck with the remainder of the car. BTW, Im 17 as well, 18 in less than 2 months. :thumb:

Nice setup :thumb: Is that the To4E or To4S housing? Looks like the "S" from the last pic. I just ordered the same AGP kit only with the GT30R 56 trim turbo and the To4E housing. Same manifold/wastegate/o2 housing ect. Let me know how you like it

To me, the kit was ok in fitting. Made a few things difficult, had to bend a few pipes/dip stick/etc. The turbo eblow is only 2 inches, and it doesn't come out that flush with where people run their IC piping, and the IC pipe Vs turbo outlet will have the blow down tube slightly in between their connecting paths. I had to get a 10 1/4 inche long piece of 2" pipe, a 2-2" connector, a 2-2.5" connector, and have a 5 or so degree bend 2/3s the way down the pipe to get it indented for that blowdown tube.

nice setup man ... good luck with it all. How much boost are you running on pump? Have you considered alcohol injection at all?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back