The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

One Lap VR4 hits the dyno live!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGSX

DSM Wiseman
May 13, 2002
Rochester, New_York
---Live Video April 21st ~2pm ---

The RochesterDSM One Lap VR4 is going to be dyno testing and tuning at Street Tuned Motorsport. Emery, of STM, is a long time friend of the RochesterDSM club and has offered to lend a hand wringing every last drop of power out of our FP3052 turbo.

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/

Steve Burke and I will be there and we plan to stream live video so you can follow along with the action. Here is a link to the video page that you can check in on.

http://onelap.rochesterdsm.org/?page_id=91

The appointment is at 1pm and we should up streaming by 2pm. You can sing in and leave comments, ask questions, or give suggestions right on the media page.

Already done? or Not working yet?

My mistake. The dyno is going live on Tuesday April 21st at around 2pm. I corrected the error in the blog. Thanks for catching that.

Tim

Yea, I logged in and was disappointed when no video came up. :(

That's ok it will give me something to do tomorrow. :)

Yea i am enjoying watching the feed, but due to the fan i cant hear what the guys are saying. Also some quick updates every once and a while like oh 250 whp that time 300 whp this time etc would be awesome! anyway great job!

I totally forgot about this going on today... Needless to say I got in right as you were closing the hood and pulling it off the dyno... :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back