The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

One badass Dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how am i suppose to know what people have or havent seen.

Here I will link this to you, before you start a thread about him too!:p

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aTJj-YaMdsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When the video is from 2007 you can probably guess many of us have seen it..

Give him a break guys. He's from Wisconsin, we all know they're kinda a slower sort there =) jk

He's not amish..They don't drive cars..he fooled all of you..The only hp the amish have is actual horses..

They do around where I live, I was in at the dealership getting my truck repaired the other day, and watched a amish guy drive away in a brand new $50k duramax truck! I see them all the time in cars!

Give him a break guys. He's from Wisconsin, we all know they're kinda a slower sort there =) jk

Hey now Im from WI....Im not slow all the time damn it....other states think we are slow ### we talk to fast for them to understand;)

LOL im just kidden with all of you geee wizzzzz. Sorry if i posted something old. I mean this is the hangout. There is no rule of post something old. Sorry if half of you seen the video or videos i have posted. I posted them because i like them. There is nothing saying im not aloud to post old videos.

If you see that its a old video move along, theres no reason to call me names or be a smart ass. Yes i know who john shep is. I have a shep trans. No i never met the guy. Yes iv seen all his videos. NO i do not have 600 posts of hangout.

we should stickie a thread called "2gfwdbeast's Old ass video thread".

we should stickie a thread called Mainerdsm slow ass dsm, come post something when your car is running high 10's low 11's not 13's:ohdamn::ohdamn:

I no longer have a dsm i have a 1988 ka-t 200sx running 11's....... I was screwing with you and you get your panties in a bunch. Its not a sentra btw.... its rwd

you didnt put my panties into a bunch, you put them into a knot so tight it made my legs go numb:cry::cry::cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back