The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

On my way back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
So, I've been out of the game a little while. Last August my fresh 6-bolt build spun a rod bearing :notgood:. So since then, I've bought a daily, and have been focusing on school and work. But now I'm finally ordering the few parts I need to get her back running again and I'm real excited. Can't wait to feel a part of the community again, although it's not like I left...I'm always on the forums lurking posts and such. My car will be back better than ever, fresh rebuild and as soon as thats done, a fresh paint job is waiting for it as well. Wish me luck on the rebuild, see you guys soon!

Happy for you and good luck on the build! I'm jealous... wish I had a "99 GSX.

good luck, ive also been standing still on the DSM scene for awhile but im starting to get the fever again... lurking the forums gets a little aggrevating looking at everyone elses progress when i myself have NONE....

good luck with the rebuild...

Glad to see you back on the grind!!! Nice to see a true DSM'er in FL. A state surrounded by Hondas!!!!

woot...more dsm's in florida is always a good thing. good luck on the build =D

What are your plans with the motor as far as the rebuild?

Make sure you clean it out supper well, don't want a chunk of old bearing ruining your new ones!

Also what bearings you going to use, I have had great luck with ACL race bearings....

Good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back