The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

OMG i cant believe i just saw this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastenuf

Probationary Member
Nov 5, 2002
Scottsdale, Arizona
Ok, i was on my way home from my first job today at about 1:30pm and i see this white cop car in the median turn out and go after someone. I didn't think twice about it really until when i got off the ramp going into Mt. Pleasant he was STILL chsing someone. About 3 seconds go by and im on the two lane offramp/onramp [theyre combined] and i see this Guy on a crotch rocket go by me at over 150 mph.. and i mean WAYYY over. It looked like a honda CBR but im not sure. Literally 10 seconds after he passes me in the other lane going southbound headed towards 27 south i see 8 cops following him. 4 State, 2 sherrifs, and two on bikes. I just about pissed myself cause ive never seen anything like that before.. All i can say is that if they didn't get a bird in the sky to follow that guy ASAP, they're never going to catch him. For those of you not familiar with that stretch of 27 theres 3 major exits right there that lead into the country, major hickville. Lotsa places to hide..

Im by no means promoting the running, but i just thought i would share this with you cause it was definately the most exciting part of my day. Itll be all over the MI news tonight id be willing to bet. Hope he doesn't loose it.

:thumb:

Bill

duh', didn't you know??? It was larryd... Just playin'... ;)

theres some pretty insane bikers out there. i was at the Chip & Putt with my friend the other day, and theres a highway that runs along it. some guy on a bike did a wheelie all the way down the highway, musta been about a 1/4 mile wheelie. it was insane.

last summer I was driving about 80 on the highway and... VRROOOOOMMMM these two guys go by me side by side in one lane doing wheelies. It was fvcking awesome. The must have been going at least 100 and did the wheelies for at least a mile. This was during the bike rally in Sturgis, SD, where about 750,000 people come every year.

yeah those bikers are pretty insane..probaly some of the most insane riders are from the NY,NJ,and PA area..in south philly where my friend use to live they would sit there and just do burn outs until the cops would come,and all of this was for fun,just to out run them because those things have some serious get up..i was also in rochester one time and looked over and this guy was doing a wheelie all the way up the highway..pretty insane..

Thats bad ass!! I honestly love hearing stories about people who run from the cops and get away (only auto related though =))...

I saw some dude run on a bike last weekend. I flew past the local hang out doing about 80 or 90- 2 cops pulled out. abouta mile down the road, theres a big circle; apparently, he went around the circle and flew past us again, this time doing about 120 with 3 cops about 1/4 mile behind. So peopl got balls... I couldnt do it
jay

oh my god, id be excited as hell about that too, he'll I get excited just when I see a cop pull a rust brown cavalier over.

That dude mustve made you seem like you were standing still..

What kinda bikes did the cops have, just those regular ghey looking cop touring bikes? If so, good luck POPO hahahahaha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back