The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

OMG Honda and Lexus boys get owned..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwdturbobov1996

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2004
Blue Springs, Missouri
Ok this is about street racing so dooo not post about how bad it is . If you do not approve of it , do not read on .

1st of the list of cars

jared - 98 gsx - 20g turbo , fmic , lap top tuned , ran a 12.4 . Car has low 12's in it easily .
kent - 92 gsx - evo 3 - fmic , supporting mods , ran a low 13 .

Honda boys

Honda # 1 - crx with all the ls vtec bullshit . Juice , and exhaust , intake , lsd, stripped yadda yadda yadda.
Honda #2 - del sol with b series motor i think .
Lexus #1 - sc300 with slicks . Would not open his mouth about anything .

So we are at a local spot and around 20 or so Asians pull up and they think there cars and fast and what not . They are faster than most hondas I will give them that . Well we are all there just talking and they want to race . At this time Jared is NOT there , Kent is . So kent races the crx off the bottle and smokes him . The 2nd time they race he misses 2nd . So now that they now how " fast " kents car is they are ready to throw down money . Then Jared comes out of nowhere . We got him to race the crx . He raced him and missed 2nd and when they hit 3rd he just toyed with them . They raced again and Jared kills him . We pull in a gas station and there is alot of talk about running for money and what not . Jared says " How much are you spraying ? , well i can turn the boost up ! " All in all they backed off because he is only boosting like 19 pounds . So they say they are going to go home and get there all motor race car and race for a 1000 bucks and what not . Luckily they all left . So i guess they are having some of the faster hondas coming after brents car .. .. but that night was :dsm: :talon: all the way .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back