The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

omg can you say messed up movie? (NWS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahahaha hell yeah that movie was one of my picks on my movie thread. It definately is a friggen sick movie, that if was ever released over here would cause every housewive in the USA to start an uproar. I liked it simply because it was so different, and the main character Ichi had such a strange good/bad dichotomy about him it was hard to tell if he was the damn villain or hero.

Those damn Japanese are some sick motha####kas :thumb:

I downlaoded a version of ichi the killer thinking it was gonna be hot shit, turns out it was a whole buncha highskool kids wanting to fight, some asian version of the movie it was. Same guy plays the killer as in this one though.

Turbo 420a said:
Those damn Japanese are some sick motha####kas :thumb:

The way they do business over there is destroying thier moral fabric. It's only going to get worse.

Werid how it was in english..and this movie was released in Japan OMG that was some sick shizzzzz :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

they sell the DVD on amazon which appears to be an american release, it has english dub or ### with eng sub. but did you notice in the trailer the girl in the beginning seems to actually be speaking english? its not like godzilla dubbed "run! iz godzeela!!"

Dude...her..nipples....owwww...that is come sick stuff....looks good though...

Holy shit! OMG! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That shit was ####ed up!!!!!!!!!

I want to see it.

-mike :talon:

AdrenilineCrash said:
Holy shit! OMG! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That shit was ####ed up!!!!!!!!!

I want to see it.

-mike :talon:

word

Wow...looks completely repulsive and disgusting :barf: ....why would anyone want to see that shit?

I really dont know why....but I still want to see it
in some weird way OMG :p

OMG!!! LOL.......it makes kill bill look rated G. Has anyone actually seen this entire movie?

SDSGSX said:
OMG!!! LOL.......it makes kill bill look rated G. Has anyone actually seen this entire movie?
I'm downloading it off Suprnova.org right now...looks awesome.

Why would anybody wanna see this?? Probably the same reason we slow down to look when we see a car wreck... :thumb:

Eclipsei95cl said:
Werid how it was in english..and this movie was released in Japan OMG that was some sick shizzzzz :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Yes that is one of the many strange parts about the movie. While the whole film is spoken in Japanese and subtitled in English, certain scenes where that particular chick is talking she will be talking in English with no subtitles! The funny thing is people never even notice it, they get so used to absorbing the subtitles that when someone actually talks in English it slips right past them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back