The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

old schoolers, what ever happened to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuffy1256 said:
or maybe its only the moderates who get annoyed by those threads.... OMG :shhh: :nono:

You can have your fun over at somethingawful.

Personally, I don't really care. However, when someone ends up offended or what not, who do they run to? Me, or you?

I'm still around. I'm low key, cooler then ever and I got a sweet hair cut and shoes.

I can respect that this site is for Dsmtuning. Not dsmpassingmytimeatworkallday.

Ludas steps to change this site are what have made it the best, most resourcefull site for Dsms yet. The shear volume of people who come here speaks for it.

And next time you make a thread about old school, please include my name. :cool:

I didn't read through all this but I was on here years ago, and may finally come back (even tho I hate what my name is ha ha)

TheHeyena is on www.POSDSM.com I have mainly been on that since its primarily NWDSM and I know 80% of the people in person.

As for me (not that anyone cares)

The 96 RS-T was sold long ago as an RS for 5k and I sold the turbo kit.

I now own 2, mid 12 sec 1Gs. (don't ask me why) a Red 91 and a Silver 93.

I plan on being back on this board... plus its a lot more work safe :)

boostedinaz said:
I love those chicks. I went to one of there shows and it was awesome.

If by chance you would be willing to send those I will very much accept.

ROFL I guess my half-sister is one.

Suicide girls = teh aw3s0me

Anyone who wants that link, PM me, and you better be over 18/21 depending on your local laws, customs, and religious affiliation.

It's funny that people feel "old" because of this. Old is remembering reading the talon digest everyday.
Old is remembering the first day talk went online, then when Chris started tuners.
You're not old, don't worry about it.

Not that anyone cares but I parted out the eclipse and bought and Evo. I highly recomend it as the next mod to your Dsm also.

Nick Drake for the smack down, he is very right, I'm young age wise but I've been around longer than most of you guys. I remember when tuners was started, talk was the only VB based forum, DSM.org still worked, sadly I was too young for the Digest. And by no means am I OG at all, you have to have bought your DSM new to hit that level.

I love how you guys cleverly forget the biggest original post whore of DSMTuners, Matt Poppoff (Airpoppoff now Banned).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back