The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

old schoolers, what ever happened to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

three years later and this thread is still going?

Three years later and still no more DSM. Sold my grand prix for a Tundra. Working at Red Lobster as a cook and looking to get into management soon. You better believe I'll be looking to get back in the DSM world when money starts flowing. Anyone get banned since I've been gone?

I see everyone is going MUCH faster since I've owned my GST. I remember thinking that anyone in the low 11's was a god, now it's every day.

Holy Sh*t, dude. Where you been? I just checked your post history; 4 posts in since 2007. I kinda miss the scariest dude, with the funniest girl run pic ever. What happened to your car? I remember you were running a journal (so to speak) on your improvements, etc.
Hows this for a delayed reply? I still have my car, sitting in the garage with another broken transmission. I'm finally going to fix it though, which is actually why I'm on the site at the moment, looking for a trans. I haven't done anything new to it and its still slow. I took it to the track one time in 07 and made 1 pass at 12.0 /120mph. Also got myself an 09 subie back in November. Good talk, see you guys in a year or so. :D

P.S. I was out in CA last month and Defiant, it made me think of you. Weird huh? *kisses* :sneaky:

damn it..... that doesn't help me out on how to find it :D

Click on the members tab.
Then organize them by date joined.
Now find your name.
Count how many you are from the top of the page.
At the top of the page it says "displaying # to #"
Add how many you are down on that page to the first number.

And that is how you find out what number member you are... Not like it really matters or anything...

We all suck...

Click on the members tab.
Then organize them by date joined.
Now find your name.
Count how many you are from the top of the page.
At the top of the page it says "displaying # to #"
Add how many you are down on that page to the first number.

And that is how you find out what number member you are... Not like it really matters or anything...

We all suck...

Or you just right click on your name, car,classified rating number, or any of the hyperlinks at the bottom of one of your posts, then go to properties and at the end it says "u=#" or "userid=#". The # there is your join number. Little easier. ;)

Or you just right click on your name, car,classified rating number, or any of the hyperlinks at the bottom of one of your posts, then go to properties and at the end it says "u=#" or "userid=#". The # there is your join number. Little easier. ;)

I guess that would be your proper number. But it doesn't take into account users that have deleted their profile and moved on. "Current Users".

As I am really be number 5661.

Huh?

What number are you looking for? That is the number you signed up as, doesn't matter who left or not.

You're Right.

I was just making the observation that if you did it my way you're going to get a lower number. Because of the people that are no longer here.

That's the only point I was trying to make.

I was just making the observation that if you did it my way you're going to get a lower number. Because of the people that are no longer here.

Their not gone just dormant. Only the site admin can delete an account. Members can't so the numbers don't change.

The only thing that does is your post standings so instead of me being 164 I'm 5.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back