The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Old School Intake Manifold Help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetraceboi

Sep 4, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
I came across a small hoard of old school parts. Anyone have any clue on this intake manifold? It doesn’t look familiar to me…
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dejon tool.
I should have known considering I also got dejon intercooler piping and intake pipe with all the parts. I had my suspicions but wasn’t sure if he made intake manifolds as well

The man behind that thing is no longer with us rip.
I remember when he was around. I have always ran his products but wasn’t 100% sure on this intake manifold

That manifold is junk, don't use it. OEM is really the best unless you want to make like 900WHP.
Definitely not using it, it’s just the “cool” old parts factor for me. I got a low mileage 1g that I was going to mod “period correct” since I have quite a bit of old school goodies…but some stuff is questionable LOL

That manifold is junk, don't use it. OEM is really the best unless you want to make like 900WHP.
Well, this is hearsay. I have made 900whp with the very manifold. Our Mirage did quite well with this intake manifold.

And we ran out of turbo on another car and made 830whp with a stock 1g intake. I also personally made a compressor limited 800.3whp on a stock 1G intake through a th400.

If you cannot make power on any particular intake manifold you are likely doing it wrong.

So, what price would someone put on this relic? 🤔

$35. Not much. Totally not worth holding on to.

I'm such a good guy I'll buy it off of you for $40. What's your paypal?

:p
Woah at that price I should retire early. I didn’t think it would be this valuable. Can you send me one of them huge checks? 🤭

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back