The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Old progress..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM IN MN

Supporting VIP
May 17, 2009
Wadena, Minnesota
The plans for the car as of now are restore it and add a few little upgrades while I am at it. I got the car July 27th, 2010. Here are some pictures the day I got it home.

100_2105.jpg

100_2106.jpg

100_2107.jpg

100_2108.jpg

100_2109.jpg

Here are some recent pictures.

100_2580.jpg

100_2582.jpg

100_2583.jpg

Also the start of taking out the already pealing sound deadening..

1113101645-00.jpg

(There ARE future plans for this car so yes, there is a point to wanting to reduce the things weight).

Now, I am looking to do some modification to the suspension because of well...this:

100_2577.jpg

100_2567.jpg

you get the idea.

The only plans I have for the suspension as of now is cleaning up what I can, replacing what I can, lowering springs, possibly replacing the rear sub frame and surrounding parts :idontknow: . Then brakes and usable tires.

The car needs bushings so I was thinking about getting a Polyurethane bushings kit. The only problem with this is I am not sure which brand to go by. Also, I have heard you cannot use the urethane inserts somewhere but I have not really looked into it.. Any opinions, help, ideas would be appreciated. Thanks and God bless. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back