The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Okc New to dsm with this project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poundtown87

Probationary Member
Feb 6, 2019
Del city, Oklahoma
Just picked up a 95 talon esi they rebuilt the engine and said it ran 1 day then didnt the next. Its rainy today so im not able to play around with it and i need a new battery to start tinkering. What would be your first things to look at based on the info i gave. Very vague but its all i got till i get to play with it. Any advice would be awesome im super excited for this car

Welcome to DSMTuners! You'll find a wealth of information here.

Read this Guide, and not only will you be able to verify what systems are good on your car, you will get to know it very well. It's hard to be patient, but patience will make sure you don't miss something important, and have to revisit your work, or worse yet, damage your engine.

https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/dsm-maintenance-guide.476550/

You have several DSM guys in the OKC area that are members on here. They are mostly 4g63 guys but ALL are VERY helpful.
If you have a 420a car, we have a subforum for them and some guru's there.
Post up your profile for your car, or what you know, so we all know what you know AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!
Marty

Thanks guys yes its a 420a and he didnt give me much info all i have a pic. One thing i seen was there is a plug hanging down around the oil filter i havent got down there to look to much but thats 1 thing to look at. Heres a pic of the engine

Attachments

• 20190206_084603.jpg
    20190206_084603.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 21
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back