The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ok so thinking about joining coast guard to fund habits and have a good carrer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
Any things a should kno steps to take I still don't have my diploma yet. So I need to kno about that. And anything else I'm sure ill have some questions once this gets gojng.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Get in shape, if you're serious about it whatever branch you look in to know what it takes to max their PFT, and do better than that.

You graduated Parris Island (which is how you spell it, by the way) 3 times for the USMC? And you don't have your diploma yet? That's pretty confusing.

I'm pretty sure you need your diploma to get in the USMC, let alone any branch..
I didn't catch that.

Wow ya my back I did forget something LOL MCJROTC USMC there I think that might clear something up we had a 8 week trip there once a year during the summer I went for 3 years passed everything even PFT with flying colors.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You should use puctuation.

Why don't you just commission into the Marine Corps?

I'm on my evo 4, so sorry about any missing things, grammar errors. Reason being my father and his father were both in coast guard. And my mother the only piece of family I have left is getting old. She's 54 and I don't wanna leave the country. So that's a real reason for no marine corps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back