The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

ok snow lovers, who is jealous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goblin

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 11, 2002
Boise_Idaho
Look what I got to play in on my way to work this morning :D !!

Attachments

• snow shop.jpg
    snow shop.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 530
Man its weird to see that. I am in philadelphia and we are having like 75 degree weather right now. I cant even imagine snow. Very weird considering i am in the NE. :confused:

the first thing that comes to my mind when i see snow is shoveling:(

I'm dreading the arrival of the snow here, they say we are going to have a horrible winter and i have no/nor can i afford a winter beater:cry: so you guys can keep the snow:thumb:

For some odd reason its 80 some degrees here in MD. I hope its stays like this because the DSM and me do not like snow:thumb:

Yeah here in az it was 80 degrees last week and the week before in the high 90's man this state is just to hott for to long..it is finally like 70 degrees now..

BUt yeah WTF is snow..the only snow I used to play with was in highschool and that shit was expensive...:p

Originally posted by boostineklipz
For some odd reason its 80 some degrees here in MD. I hope its stays like this because the DSM and me do not like snow:thumb:
yeah its real warm now... but everyone is saying this winter is going to be worse than last year. i love the snow but my car doesnt

yup weathermen said "90 % chance of rain".....we have about 3/4 " on the ground and 3-4" on top of the cars.... its time for the retarded drivers to come out of the woodwork

:cry: I just moved down here to Ga from UT, and its gonna suck not having snow for winter or christmas. Im thinking of going back to board this winter.

Originally posted by Mandon
Man its weird to see that. I am in philadelphia and we are having like 75 degree weather right now. I cant even imagine snow. Very weird considering i am in the NE. :confused:

yea WTF is up with this, 2 nights ago i was wearing a hoodie, long sleeve shirt and another shirt underneath that, a beenie and gloves

Hey Goblin,
I live in northern Idaho. It is nice to see a fellow DSM'er in Mullet land:thumb:

Your intercooler loves the snow long time (I always say that I know).

Too bad your traction doesn't.

It's cold as a witches tit around here and looks to be good boarding this season, wahoo.

Originally posted by boostineklipz
the DSM and me do not like snow:thumb:

Originally posted by vertGST
the first thing that comes to my mind when i see snow is shoveling:(
OMG first thing i think about is kicking the back end out. i wish there was snow on the roads here, lucky bastard.....

Oh, please. I thought you were going to show us snow.

This was on 88 yesterday morning, on the way out to Nevada. Got the first snow this season last Friday.

Attachments

• pb030022c.jpg
    pb030022c.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 658
On the way back in the afternoon, the roads were dry. Got to watch one flatlander moron slide his Isuzu Trooper's driver's side into oncoming traffic.... right after he blew by me. Biffed both doors on his, I don't know what the other one got.

Attachments

• pb030013.jpg
    pb030013.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 325
I can't wait for snow. Just hope I get the talon back on the road before then.

sweet. Michigan is Fuked up its supposed to be a high of 75 today and friday it's gonna snow, i can wait snow is soo much fun with an AWD.

Yea I`m from Phila, but i`m in Canada for hockey and it`s fricking cold. It`s already below 0 and we`re suppose to get another 10 inches tonite i heared. And it`s all farm land around so there`s no trees so there`s a mess load of wind. Last year up here my friend said it got to -75 C. Right now i`m messing the 70 degree weather right now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back