The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Ok for real this time....I GOT A CAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't care. I would pay for that car. Too much time, sweat, money... Well you know the story. Guess this is peace out for now Homies!

Jayson

Well then save your money and get another one man..Hell get a 1g this time, switch it up..

Good call.. I havent named her yet though

How long did it take you to buy a dizzum? Now how long is it going to take you to go to wallmart get a new camera and update you damm pics and avitar..

If you were asking me, it took a year to find the right 2gb GSX.. I was vewwy patient.

ive seen this car on tuners before.

Finally you can buy my cams haha

I'm confused I was about to say the same for you..So one of the two is correct..A you stole your avitar from Imback, Or B you changed your name..

Smalltowndsmer, is who he bought the car from..

ive seen this car on tuners before.

Finally you can buy my cams haha

Yeah I bought it from Jay on here. SmalltownDSMer. And yes I want those cams the day you get them out LOL

All this posting and no price? You paid out the ass didn't you? :p

Looks good, any immediate plans? (besides registering it LOL)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back