The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

ok converting a 2.0 to a 2.0 turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse2hotforu

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2003
knoxville, Tennessee
ok what all do i need to add to my car to add a turbo on my non turbo 4g63? could someone give me a list on what i need? thanx!

thank u sooo much!! i really appreciate the help!! thats what i needed to know! :thumb:

That seems to be an excellent rundown of everything involved with the turbo conversion,but I'm just wondering if anyone has based their turbo conversion SOLEY on that article and succeeded....The reason I ask is only because I would like to know if anyone has run into problems such as missing a part that wasn't mentioned in the article.Seems pretty straight forward to me and I'm very interested.Please PM me with any comments(good or bad)..The reason I would rather do this conversion,instead of selling my car is the insurance company won't know I have a turbo,plus I've already done alot of maintenance on this car and would hate to start all over again.Thanks

Originally posted by Rhino
That seems to be an excellent rundown of everything involved with the turbo conversion,but I'm just wondering if anyone has based their turbo conversion SOLEY on that article and succeeded....The reason I ask is only because I would like to know if anyone has run into problems such as missing a part that wasn't mentioned in the article.Seems pretty straight forward to me and I'm very interested.Please PM me with any comments(good or bad)..The reason I would rather do this conversion,instead of selling my car is the insurance company won't know I have a turbo,plus I've already done alot of maintenance on this car and would hate to start all over again.Thanks

ur right Rhino... it is a excellent rundown and i'm hoping thats all i need and that it will all work out for me the way i need it too! thanx to everyone here for helping me!!! i finally got my new car!!! the one i am adding the turbo too... its a 93 eclipse with a the 4g63 and its a 7 bolt and that thing is pretty powerful! it has a 5 speed and i did a good job on a burnout with it and with this turbo on it i wanna get i am gonna most definitley do a even better one!! :thumb: all these chalky(redneck/wigger, ricer guys) people who fix up there slow cars and make them even slower r gonna cry when they mess with me LOL:dsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back