The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Oil pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murcielago

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 12, 2010
Central Jersey, New_Jersey
I looked everywhere possible for a thread on this sorry if i did not look hard enough.

But my Problem is finding an OEM Oil Pan, for my 2GB.

any ideas or vendors around who carry thee?

Thank You

Same here. I haven't been able to find them outside of the dealer which is just way to expensive, as usual.

Same here. I haven't been able to find them outside of the dealer which is just way to expensive, as usual.

Yes :| they go for over $200 at dealer, i need one asap because the threads and messed up, and it rusted out made a whole on one of the lower corners so is leaking, my car is seating right now because of it, i think last owner didn't take care of it, i just bought the car.

All vendors I have found only offer 6 bolt pans but no 7 bolt. Shouldn't they still bolt up to a 7 bolt though, or is the lower part of the block totally different?

Try auto wreckers.

All vendors I have found only offer 6 bolt pans but no 7 bolt. Shouldn't they still bolt up to a 7 bolt though, or is the lower part of the block totally different?

I should beat you for that.

Either find one off a junker locally or order a used one on line or get use to paying over $200.00 for an OEM one.

Yeah that's not too bad. I'll see if I can find one somewhere else for cheaper tho LOL. And I would but I'm so broke right now I can't even afford to pay for a subscription.

I got a new one for $50.00 shipped and a little bit of arguing with the guy when I was the only one who bid and he tried to tell me he misplaced it and can't find it. I said... "I'll wait."

Yeah I'll find one sooner or later. Maybe that's what happened with Josh's gsx, the guy stopped at a gas station and came out and he had misplaced it and couldn't find it anywhere LOL.

try a huyandai dealer since some of those came with 4g63 motors. not sure if they are 7 bolt though

Haha right. The 1g gods are smiting him for all the crap he gives 1g owners on here LOL.

Karma my left nut haha.. And looks like this guy beat me to the "oil pan" thread, Mike. Haha

I guess it could fit a turbo 2.0 motor if you turbo a 420a.

246.00 is not less than 200.00, sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, site blows balls and lags, 177.00 plus actually shipping isn't too bad.

jaja, yea, when i read the first part of your replay am like wait what thats not what i saw, LOL.. ok and yea it is pretty good..

NEW OIL PAN BLACK 2.0L MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CAR PART AUTO - eBay (item 250766417071 end time Mar-01-11 22:39:07 PST) ???

It says it will fit a 2.0 turbo. I would send them a message and verify that... but look! An oil pan for less than $200! -shrugs-

That is so wrong because, that was my mistake i order one for my GST and they sent me for an RS or bettery say for a 420A, and is totally different, as soon as i saw it, it was wrong as all you guys know, ours (4G63T) have the oil return line from turbo straight attached to oil pan, obviosly the 420A doesnt have one so no spot for it which i didn't see on the wrong pan i was shipped, but now i get my money back and they dont have for my car at all, so this ebay pan is wrong because it shows that it fits an RS and a GST which is impossible to fit both, its either one or the other. ;)

But will keep looking.

try a huyandai dealer since some of those came with 4g63 motors. not sure if they are 7 bolt though

which Hyundai's came with 4G63T? what year and model?

I've been fighting oil leaks at my pan for a long time and haven't been able to fix them. I think my pans bent and the reason I haven't bought a new one is because they're too damn much.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back