The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

oil gauge doesnt work on my 95 gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oneslowgs-t

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 16, 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
i bought the car and the oil temp or pressure gauge doesnt work. i think it a oil temp gauge.
i have my oil line running from my turbo to the oil filter housing, i orderd the head to turbo oil line because the pressure from the oil filter housing was making my car smoke a little.

does the oil sending unit screw in where my turbo line currently is? also where can i buy a sending unit because i dont think i have one.

The sending unit is where your feed line is, but it is closer to the crank. It's a copper/gold cylinder looking piece. There should be 1 wire plugged onto the end of it. If that wire is off your gauge will not work.

It most likely fell off they have a tendency to do so, the sensor at the front of the OFH is for the oil pressure light, the bigger one near the bottom is your inaccurate OP Gauge

Sounds strange, but I had the same problem, and come to find out my pcv valve was shot

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back