The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

oil cooler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustg5

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2003
i am getting a 1st gen 6 bolt block. I am getting a new 6 bolt oil filter housing. I was wondering if I could use the oil cooler off my 2nd gen 7 bolt block and put it on the 6 bolt oil filter housing. I cant find a 6 bolt oil cooler anywhere. so i need to use my 2nd gen one...is that possible?? Thanks

you can probally use that oil cooler. you'll just have to fabricate new lines (maybe) the stock 2g lines might just work. wont know until you try.

Originally posted by mustg5 i am getting a 1st gen 6 bolt block. I am getting a new 6 bolt oil filter housing. I was wondering if I could use the oil cooler off my 2nd gen 7 bolt block and put it on the 6 bolt oil filter housing. I cant find a 6 bolt oil cooler anywhere. so i need to use my 2nd gen one...is that possible?? Thanks

Why wouldn't most any stock or aftermarket air to oil cooler work with the 90 Oil Filter Housing you are buying with the proper fittings/adapters?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back