The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Oil catch can (enclosed system) dual baffled and dual filtered

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Custom made oil catch cans. Fully enclosed system which is ideal for maximum vapor extraction.
I had some spare material left after making mine and a few people was interested so i made what i could with whats left.

This is not my normal offering so not many going to be made.

Dual baffled insides and also dual filtered,
Internals are designed in a way so that it houses the collected oil and stores it in the lower part.
Dual filtration means you will get alot more vapor/oil/condensation collected and much cleaner air going back through the system!

Holds safely 500ml / 1/2" liter but can just about get 600ml in to bring it just over the top of the sight glass.

Comes with 2x 10AN IN ports and 1x 10AN out ports.
1x 6AN oil drain on the bottom can be capped or a fitting and hose for a longer oil drain location (longer means you can add more volume of oil inside)

The bracket has 2x 6.5mm holes.

Size of the catch can itselfs is (not including bracket height and depth)
6" wide/width
5" long/height
3" deep/depth

The unit is scotch brite finished.

Price is posted and insured within lower 48
$350

Any questions please ask
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have mine mounted on the firewall

2 sold.
1 left!

Last edited:
I forgot to alter this here but i sold it last week. Sorry

I have been asked to make a few more so if anyone else wants one before i order material let me know so i can order the right amout of pieces

I have been asked to make some more so i have started them, i currently have 1 spare going for sale.

I want one. You can count me in if you make more. Also did you make the coolant reservoir tank as well? I want one LOL
This one you are lucky on as i have 1 left for sale and have not pushed the sale of it. If you do wish to buy it pm me and i can get this out to you. Thanks

This one you are lucky on as i have 1 left for sale and have not pushed the sale of it. If you do wish to buy it pm me and i can get this out to you. Thanks

Didnt realize how expensive this part was. I'm going to have to hold off on this for now till I get some more money. Appreciate the response.

Didnt realize how expensive this part was. I'm going to have to hold off on this for now till I get some more money. Appreciate the response.
For what i designed and what you get etc vs other big named brands mine is kind of right in the middle. Making the insides takes a while to do and weld in.

For sure. Dont get me wrong it's not the quality of the part. It's a very nice part. Just to much money for me at the moment. I would still like to buy one at another time if it's still possible.

For sure. Dont get me wrong it's not the quality of the part. It's a very nice part. Just to much money for me at the moment. I would still like to buy one at another time if it's still possible.
Give us a heads up when your at that point and i will see if i got any in stock or if im due to make another small run of them. I dont tend to hold stock most of the time except but im hoping that can change in the next year or so

Give us a heads up when your at that point and i will see if i got any in stock or if im due to make another small run of them. I dont tend to hold stock most of the time except but im hoping that can change in the next year or so

Will do friend. Was checking out your YouTube, your car is a beauty. Congratulations. What kind of HP is that pushing for time attack if you dont mind me asking? Either way, well done. Looks awesome

Will do friend. Was checking out your YouTube, your car is a beauty. Congratulations. What kind of HP is that pushing for time attack if you dont mind me asking? Either way, well done. Looks awesome
Hp is not known as i swapped to a hybrid 16g and now i have just done all new injectors and SD and will be pushing more boost then 12psi i had set. So im hoping anywhere around the 350 mark would be nice. Plans are for 400 but its pushing the boundrys a bit LOL.

I need to do more videos but i just struggle to find time to do that and the job in hand.

I had someone pull out so its back up for sale. This is my last one and i dont plan to make any more for a good while.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back