The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Oi.

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm still torn on exactly how to proceed. I've decided I'm definitely getting some tube work done. Do I keep the cab of the car in tact and do full tube in front and rear? Or just gut the body and slip it over a full tube chassis? I want double wishbone at all 4 sides, but I think pushrod would be sexy as hell in the back window.

Both cars are stripped of all parts and had full interiors so anybody looking for parts lmk what you need I'll look when I get home.

95 gsx & 97 gs( this is missing motor/trans)

Update:

Finally found a chassis guy. Got together with him and explained what it is I need. Decided to go with a full tube chassis because the cancer on the GSX is so bad underneath. Went with double wishbone all the way around, front mount. Keeping the awd setup(not stock one). Don't have a finish date but am going to start working on the body of the 95GSX to get ready for him to slap over the top when it's done. Gotta cut out the floor and the firewall and take it to him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back