The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

OHHHHH SNAPPP bNasty's Talon is ready for 2011 (Photoshoot pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
so unfortunately i could not get the 2gb talon bumper. but i needed a bumper so i could take the car back to school. ive finally wrapped my head around speed density which is awesome. For all those thinking about doing it you should. Couple little issues i have a really bad belt squeal but my belts are tight. and i have to adjust my clutch other than that she drives like a dream

enjoy the pics :)

DSC_4911.jpg

DSC_4908.jpg

DSC_4916.jpg

DSC_4931.jpg

DSC_4932.jpg

DSC_4933.jpg

DSC_4951.jpg

Are you doing a 2gb conversion or is the eclipse bumper temprary?

GsXdSmKingGsX;bt12494 said:
Are you doing a 2gb conversion or is the eclipse bumper temprary?

for now its what i have since i needed something so i could drive back to school. but i would like to do the 2gb talon front

So the first pics was where you started? And the final pics is where your at? Or maybe I just confused the crap outta myself LOL. Also cant tell because of the angle but I like your VC. Confetti FTW. Im still putting mine together and have my blog going so I hope I get it running soon too. Great looking Talon.

DSM98GSX;bt12501 said:
So the first pics was where you started? And the final pics is where your at? Or maybe I just confused the crap outta myself LOL. Also cant tell because of the angle but I like your VC. Confetti FTW. Im still putting mine together and have my blog going so I hope I get it running soon too. Great looking Talon.

yea my blog is kind of messed up but the top pics are from one of my earlier blogs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back