The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

OHHHHH SNAPPP bNasty's Talon is ready for 2011 (Photoshoot pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
so unfortunately i could not get the 2gb talon bumper. but i needed a bumper so i could take the car back to school. ive finally wrapped my head around speed density which is awesome. For all those thinking about doing it you should. Couple little issues i have a really bad belt squeal but my belts are tight. and i have to adjust my clutch other than that she drives like a dream

enjoy the pics :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Keep looking for that 2GB bumper.. I will admit that the 2GB Talons are the best looking DSMs, and that is coming from a 1G guy. Other than the 2Gb Talon though, you can flush the rest of those turds down the toilet.

>=P

Haha! I was going to do the same thing to my talon, with a 2gb eclipse front bumper except with a fog light delete and eagle talon emblem.

Those 2gb and 2ga front bumpers are hard to find :(

Haha! I was going to do the same thing to my talon, with a 2gb eclipse front bumper except with a fog light delete and eagle talon emblem.

Those 2gb and 2ga front bumpers are hard to find :(

Which only makes them that much more badass... :hellyeah: Eclipse front ends are a dime a dozen..

Thats weird when I had my 2g I messed up front had get one not painted and it look like that and I had those same rims.

The car looks sick you should wrap that bumber in CF.

tyea i know :( im a broke college student though so i did what i could

Your broke cause you built a bad a$$ car!

Where did you get that license plate bracket. or did you shape it to your bumper?

Like I said before, the bumper matches the wheels... so your good.

You plan on keeping the thumbnail?

when i sell my eclipse im guna get a carbon hatch

Your broke cause you built a bad a$$ car!

Where did you get that license plate bracket. or did you shape it to your bumper?

Like I said before, the bumper matches the wheels... so your good.

its a bracket off an evo X

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back