The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

OG 2G rims!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG_Nocturnal

Proven Member
Oct 16, 2022
Gray, Georgia
So I bought my talon about 10 years ago, the guy I bought it from put after market rims on it, but he told me that he had the stock rims at his dads house in a shed and that I could go by there and pick them up whenever..... Well I never did, until last week.. I reached out to the guy and his dad and believe it or not they were still in that old shed cover by a shit ton of 2x4's LOL

Idk if these are rare or what, I used to hate how they looked, but over the years they have grown on me!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

IDK about rare anymore, everything stock on a DSM seems rare as hell these days.

I've always liked these wheels. They look especially good on 1GA Talons! I think my favorite stock wheel combo though are the compressor style wheels of the 1GA Eclipses. Love them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back