The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Official "What you got for Christmas" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by irjoshy
ditto]

where this may be true, halo is definitely a better game than counterstrike imo, counterstrike lacks any imagination, its boring, its just another covert ops game( i.e. rainbow six, socom etc..) that imo has predictable and repetitive gameplay.(this is just my .02)

Oh god yea. I mean I was basing my opinion on the fighting style. It does lack imagination and is repetitive, but it is more realistic in the sense of the fighting style. I just dont like that fact that I lay 5 shots into someones head and they dont die, but a few to the leg or stomach kills them. If the combat itself were better then I'd love it even more. I really do love the storyline. Its just in the multiplayer that it needs improvement. If you thought CS was repetitive, try that. Jeez.:thumbdown

I got the Savage 25 R/C Nitro truck. Afterburner muffler(Finally). Some nice clothes. A new clock. And an electric shaver! :thumb: The only thing I've really been using so far is the nitro truck. Almost got it broken in. Should be able to run her WOT today. I'ts gunna be great to see how fast it is with a 2 speed tranny. I've already flipped it 4 times doing wheelies.

~Andrew~:laser:

Tons of DVDs, A guitar, clothes, brake pads, gift certificates, cash, Entertainment center...

Overall pretty happy, would have liked for stuff from my car list though...oh well.

Washer, dryer, Gamecube (so I can get my Zelda on), memory cards, 2 extra controllers, glass chess set, DBZ movies, kickass shower head, Abominable Snowman figurine thingy, an assload of beef jerky (ooohhhh yeaahhh), TJMaxx gift card (cheap hustler style), cash, candy, and DRUNK!

Oh, and I got 3 paid days off. :)

I just thought I would put a pic of my filthy truck up. Just so you guys can see it.

Attachments

• savage truck.jpg
    savage truck.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 171
Originally posted by bosljeff
Tons of DVDs, A guitar, clothes, brake pads, gift certificates, cash, Entertainment center...

Overall pretty happy, would have liked for stuff from my car list though...oh well.

what kind of guitar did u get?
<p>
Laser93Nash, that truck kicks ass

hmm...

dvd player for the room
cordless phone for the room
122 pc craftsman tool set.
clothes
more clothes
from work...pizza hut were big spenders this year!
$20 gift card for altoona mall
and secret santa, she got me an american outfitters sweater, a "scandalous sex" quickie kit, some "happy penis" penis massage lotion wild cherry scented...LOL and a boobies beer bottle holder:). I dunno, but I think she wants me.OMG

Well, if you all don't mind. I'm gunna post a update on the nitro truck. I hit a block of ice doing about 50 and it just tore up the front right suspension. Here's a pic of it on the operating table. I had to get a new knuckle, er sumthin. Dunn what it is exactly. But it was only 5 bucks! :thumb:

~Andrew~:laser:

Attachments

• truck wrecked.jpg
    truck wrecked.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 159
PS2 w/ GT3 and True Crime: SOLA, memory card, network adapter
Sony Portable CD/MP3 player
Chiltons manual
30pk of CD-Rs
1:25 F&F Eclipse model(oh joy!)
64mb SmartMedia card for DigiCam
"Curve" by Claiborne cologne/face stuff for men
$50 check

aaaaaannnd, I think that's it.

Happy Holidays

Originally posted by stuffy1256
you know what i just realized? a LOT of people on this forum are either rich or know people who are rich. We got 30"+ tvs just being handed out, dvd players raining down on people, and cold hard cash being stuffed in these guys pockets...... man i wish i were you.....

Yea, I hear that.

I got: Puma's, a winter jacket, a volt gauge for my gs, a craftsman work lights(it's 500 watts that shit is bright),some lotto tickets and a 98' eclipse gs-t with a few mods on it :thumb: :dsm:

I guess it's just the way Christmass goes. My Kid got all kinds of stuff Leggo sets 3, Gamecube, games, The entire Tolken Trillogy and the Hobbitt, in hard back, and lots more. I got Single malt scotch sampler set, A globe for my study, if we ever build it, A you might be a readneck calendar, And best of all (the only thing I asked for) an auto dark welding helmet for my MIG hobby welder.

craftsmen tool chest, some tools, a 3x5 foot eclipse GSX poster, some eclipse model cars, a 2 year subscription to SCC, some draws, and a zildjian 18 K custom crash, and a pearl piccolo snare.

craftsmen tool chest, some tools, a 3x5 foot eclipse GSX poster, some eclipse model cars, a 2 year subscription to SCC, some draws, and a zildjian 18 K custom crash, and a pearl piccolo snare.

Originally posted by LandoAWD
Gamecube (so I can get my Zelda on),

heheh, im not the only Zelda nut :thumb:

Originally posted by Eclipsed
Zelda fanatic number 3 here.:thumb:

Dammit WTF is up with Ocarina of time? Where the heck is that dammed triforce!? Grrrroowl.

Get the Book!!! Im still looking for the book, i got levels 1-8 done on zelda 1 and zelda 2 i have the 1st palace done. and stuck elese where, but Ocarina of time, pice of cake!:thumb:

Originally posted by AWDTireSmokeTsi

K's are the ONLY Zildjian cymbals with ANY tonality at all. I used to play A customs and A's. I'm in the process of switching over to Paiste.

Oh, and Pearl is :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back