The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Official "What you got for Christmas" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilSperm

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2002
Holdrege, Nebraska
Just wanted to hear what some of you got... I got Call of Duty and all the Kevin Smith movies on DVD and lots o' $$$

dammit, i was just making this thread at the same time
LoL

well, i got a dimmer switch after harrassin lotsa people on part outs so i have dash lights after two months of not.

KN FipK
Valentine one Arriving Tue
im happy :)

So far got Altec Lansing 5 satellite 1 sub computer 5.1 surround.
Got some cash and some clothes, EGT gauge.

I still have to go home from work and go to my moms and g/f's, I know they both got me car stuff.

lots of tools and a tool box some other misc. stuff a model car of a 350Z and tons of wal mart gift cards:thumb:

ratcheting wrenches, Volk Gt-u in custom gunmetal, falkentires, ingals front nad rear camber kit, a bunch of hot wheels, drill,and a dremel tool

and a mitu hat

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
ratcheting wrenches, Volk Gt-u in custom gunmetal, falkentires, ingals front nad rear camber kit, a bunch of hot wheels, drill,and a dremel tool

and a mitu hat
this mitsu hat?

I got a laptop and dsmlink clothes a million tools gas card sum magazines and sum othe misc other shit i dont think it was a bad xmas here.

Phillips 60" hdtv with PIP, buschur COP ignition max pane 2 and rainbow six 3 so far.

DevilSperm:

is that you?

just some nice clothes:| ....all i wanted was an SAFCII so i can get my car running again....i am out of work for the winter (i landscape) so i am gonna have to do some odd jobs to get some money for that

but anyhow, merry christmas to everybody, hope you all have a kick @$$ holiday!:thumb:

Logitec 5.1 surround for my computer, and lotsa cash. Looks like I'll be snowboarding this year after all.

super street special magazine w/ 36 fold out posters (my room looks AWESOME!)

a "dont drive faster than your guardian angel can fly" key ring (my parents know me well)

clothes

ncaa football 2004 for ps2

$150 cash becuase my parents didnt know what to get me

$75 from relatives

$20 gift car to old navy

I now have $600 in the bank and just waiting to spend it all on my car!

Originally posted by stuffy1256
super street special magazine w/ 36 fold out posters (my room looks AWESOME!)

where can i get that? just at the store or somethin?

Does any of your moms still put "From Santa" on ALL of your presants. Im almost 19 and my mom still does it. When I woke up she said " Go look in your stocking that the elves brought you". ARG! She is so corny. Well in my stocking I got, some Tic Tacs, Candy, a 2Fast2Furious Eclipse 1/64th scale, Senses Fails CD, Taking Back Sunday CD. Other presants include money, a Vivitar Viva Cam 3705 3.3 Mega Pixel Digi. Cam, Some Pilot fog lights which I am going to do a HID H3 Conversion with, I got 4 new Hurley shirts, a Thrusday Shirt, a "Blingin Belt Buckle" a belt buckle with a rim with a spinner on it that really spins, a clock, and some other crap. All that is just from my mom. I still got relatives today, another Christmas on Sunday. Im 18 and I love X-MAS!!!!!

Walbro 190 fuel pump :cool:
Taboo rear camber kit
LED flashlight (these rule!)
Some candy
Money $$
Old navy shirt that I will be taking back

I think thats about it. I got another christmas today, but I think I will be just getting more $$. Nothing wrong with that, but its nice to get parts or some new toys! :thumb:

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

clothes, gift certificate, and some 18's

Attachments

• newrims2.jpg
    newrims2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 433
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back